( – promoted by DocHoc)
With as many friends as ActBlue has in the Democratic blogging community, it’s about time we joined the party with a blog of our own. So today we are launching our official ActBlue Blog where we look forward to bringing our donors, candidates, campaigns, fundraisiers, and bloggers interesting resources, analysis, tips, and other information to more effectively raise funds to elect Democrats!
Here’s just a sampling of things you can expect to see-
- Case Studies on some of the most creative ways ActBlue has been used
- Analysis on how and why people donate
- State Reports that highlight successful state level campaigns
- Tips & Tricks about ways to use ActBlue you may not have known about
- Page of the Week where we will highlight our favorite fundraising strategies
- Monthly ActBlue Zeitgeist to explore trends, patterns, and other cool stuff
- Major Series where we will explore how we are most relevant to your efforts in fundraising
This week I’ll be cross-posting some content from our blog as a way to introduce it to our friends in the online community. Tomorrow we’ll be releasing our version of a case study on the Secretary of State Project (which I was a blogger for last year before being hired by ActBlue). Later in the week I’ll introduce you to successful state level fundraising efforts by blogging communities and local organizations.
Our posts will strive to be informative and useful while maintaining the Democratic grassroots values which have driven us for the last two and a half years. We encourage you to subscribe to our RSS feed or sign up to receive new posts via e-mail to keep up with our latest posts (both available at http://blog.actblue.com).
Much of the growth for ActBlue and the netroots in the next 2 years will be at the state level. Hopefully I’ll be able to work with lots of you to enable more successes in the statehouse while we work to expand our DC majority. If you have thoughts or questions, please leave me a comment!