( – promoted by DocHoc)
Taken from: http://www.okgreens….
All Oklahoma Green Party members and friends are invited to our 5th Annual Green Party state convention.
The convention will be held at Saffron’s Coffeeshop (more info at www.saffroncoffee.com, 1148 S. Harvard) in Tulsa, from 12-3 p.m. on Saturday, August 19th.
Potential agenda items for the meeting at this time include:
1. Consideration of the endorsement of J. M. Branum for State House, District #99
2. Discussion of other potential endorsements
3. Discussion on a GPOK candidate questionaire
4. Discussion on ballot access reform
5. A report on the 2006 Annual National Meeting
6. Consideration of a proposed “GPOK Bicycle/Mass Transit Legislative Agenda” (also if others have proposals for consideration, please send them to me asap so i can make sure we have copies of the proposals at the meeting)
Hope to see y’all there!
James M. Branum
GPOK State Secretary
P.S. Also, with regards to who can participate… our bylaws (online at http://www.gypsyreso… ) say that any GPOK member can participate in discussions but only members of at least 30 days tenure can vote. If you have not yet joined the party but want to participate in the discussions we’ll have membership forms at the meeting or you can contact me by email before hand.
P.S.S. For a bit a historic trivia our prior state conventions have been held in Norman (2002), Vian (2003), Newcastle (2004) and Sulphur (2005).